I'm Too Emotionally Invested.. SEND HELP!! | LIFE

by - February 07, 2015


It's 6am and I should be sleeping right now so I apologise in advance for any jibberish that is to follow.. But I've been up for the past few hours finishing reading Girl Online by Zoe Sugg (aka Zoella) and now I have a million and one thoughts running through my head.

I have a love hate relationship with watching films/TV dramas and reading books, why? you may ask, well.. I get wayyyyy too emotionally attached to fictional characters for my own good.

It sounds so stupid because when I watch/read and get attached to these characters I start to relate it back to my own life and wish things that I see on screen/read on paper is happening in my life even if they are bad things because in the end everything always becomes great again.
When I overthink about it, I get slightly sad because my life could not be more boring even if it tried, and I'm not just saying that.

Anyways, I should probably sleep now, got so much uni work to do when I wake *silently screaming*

Melody xo.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I read Girl Online too and I really like it :)

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think I would like it as much as I did, but it's a really good story! I've become invested in Penny and Noah's relationship lol XD

      Delete