Just Peachy | Face of The Day #1

by - May 29, 2018


Those who know me, know I never use to wear eyeshadow because I have monolids and I didn't feel like my eyes suited wearing eyeshadow and to be quite honest, I didn't know how to apply it for my eye shape.

But in the last 6 months I've really been getting into eyeshadow, and practice makes perfect.. although I don't think I'm perfect at it, I'm definitely better than I was at the start!


I started off being quite reserved, only using neutral colours and being quite light handed with it, using the NYX Warm Neutrals Palette (Boots £16). I wore this look quite a lot.


The more I played with the NYX palette the more confident I felt with applying eyeshadows, and I wanted to go outside my comfort zone and be a little more adventurous. At the same time HudaBeauty had just released her new palettes, and for the longest time I've been wanting a yellow/peachy palette. So I went ahead and bought her new Coral Obsessions Palette (Selfridges £25).
I am so obsessed with this palette! The colour payoff is amazing, and it's so pigmented, a little will go a long way. It's such a beautiful and fun wearable palette for the Summer season
Here's the look I came up with using the HudaBeauty Coral Obsessions Palette.
Mainly using these colours:

#FOTD

Foundation
Mix: Fenty Beauty by Rihanna - PRO FILT'R (190) + Nars - Sheer Glow (Stromboli Medium 3)

Concealer
Highlight: Tarte Cosmetics - Shape Tape Contour Concealer (Light Sand)
Spot Conceal: Nars - Radiant Creamy Concealer (Custard)

Face Powder
Bake: RCMA - No-Color Powder

Contour
Missha - Touch On Contour Palette

Brows
Pencil: Majolica Majorca - Customize Sword Cut (BR771)

Brow Mascara: Majolica Majora - Brow & Lash Colorist (BR333)


Eyeshadow
HudaBeauty - Coral Obsessions Palette

Eyeliner
Majolica Majorca - Perfect Automatic Liner (BK999)

Mascara
Majolica Majorca - Lash Expander Edge Meister (BK999)
Majolica Majorca - Lash King (BK999)
Yves Saint Laurent - Volume Effet Faux Cils (1 High Density Black)

Setting Spray
Urban Decay - All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray

Lips
Kiko Cosmetics - Ultra Glossy Stylo (801 Latte)

Optional
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater
(For when my face felt a little dry or over powdered)


 Hope you enjoyed this post, see you soon!
Melody xo.

You May Also Like

0 comments